Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today

my midterm assignment due date was moved for one of my classes. Instead of being happy about this, I became more stressed because it would be lingering over my head for longer. I was very upset by this because when I showed it to my teacher in class, I was told that I wasn't moving in the right direction with the paper. I tried to control my emotions, and I somewhat did; I didn't cry or anything, but I did let this ruin my day. The rest of the day I was in a bad mood and didn't even want to think about the paper. Later that night, I got very frustrated and upset, so I called my friend. She helped me to calm down and also helped me get re-started with the paper. After that point, I realized it was silly to have gotten so upset. If I had stepped back and looked at the situation when it first started, I might have been able to be in better control of my emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment