Monday, January 25, 2010

Final Blog

How much progress did you make in your chosen area of self-improvement?
In my area of self-improvement, I think that I am still working on making progress with myself, but I learned a lot about taking control of emotions throughout the process. This will probably be something that I will forever struggle with, but I can keep working to better myself.
What did you learn about yourself in the process?
In the process, I learned that I need to separate my emotions from some issues that go on that I have no control over. Sometimes it is better to not get upset and step back from a situation and look at the bigger picture and how much the situation is really going to affect my life.
What advice would you give to another person with a similar issue?
I don't really have good advice for a person with this issue right now because I am still working at it myself, but some advice I could give to another person or to myself would be to just realize that you can overcome emotions before they take control of your everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment