skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ali Psych 8
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Instead of
reacting right away when I get upset, I am beginning to first think through my situation and analyze it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(20)
▼
January
(20)
Final Blog
I do not feel that
I didn't
I was out to dinner with my parents
Today
This website:
Today I found
Today
Ways to be happier when upset
I heard that if you are upset
To get a better night's sleep
Another way
Instead of
Being mindful
Last night
Vulnerabilities
I learned that
On Page 21 of Don't Let Your Emotions Run Your Life,
Today I read in my book
Today
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Ali
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment